Tuesday 6 May 2014

DIY Desk Tidy


Hi everyone, 

I have been saving all sorts because I wanted to make this, but it had to be the right sizes, and to be honest there is only so many pringles a gal can eat !! 


I have used 3 different size pringle cases (empty of course) a chinese spice container which is metal, a big plastic container that held nuts and 3 different size plastic bead containers



I glued them all down on a round metal tray and then sprayed them with a prima, I then gave them a lick of crackle paint, then painted again with white chalk paint and then I painted the whole this over with PVA to give it a shine and to make sure all the chalk paint stayed in place. 








Added, lots of distress inks I applied with a brush, as I find sponges dont get into the corners to well, then I glued on lots of different trims, then some flowers and finllay I added my precious cherub :) 

What do you think ?  I love it and cant wait to start using it now 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges 

http://imagination-craftschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ - Things with wings (my Cherub) 
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ - Crafting from the heart - Anything goes 

I am off to town to get some flowers :) 
Jac x 


No comments: