Sunday 4 May 2014

Altered Smarties Box

Morning everyone,

I am exhausted, stayed up quite late to finish my altered smarties box - I am rather chuffed with it and how it has turned out.


This is the smarties easter egg box I used 


I salvaged these little plastic boxes from work, 
I knew they would come in handy, I cut them and made the fence with these 





The flowers and leaves came from a boot sale, I brought a massive black bag of plastic flowers, I took them apart and separated them, I think these have worked well as well 



I think you can just see the two little heads of the two birds I brought, they are very glittery green in colour, I brought them a while back and was waiting for a chance to use them, I did put one in and then felt sorry for the other one, so I put them both in :) 


I made a little sign for them 





I would like to enter this into the following challenges around Blogger land 

http://opus-gluei.blogspot.co.uk/ - Flowers for all 

Im off to make some much needed flowers, I am fast running out 

Have a good sunday everyone
Jac x 


No comments: