Thursday 24 April 2014

So Ive started a blog ......

well hello and welcome to my first ever post !!

Intro first I suppose, My name is Jac, Im a self confessed Pinterest addict !!

I have a wee little one and I will refer to her as the pest for future reference as she is a pest !!

I have been fiddling and farting around with blogger for a while now and wanting to take part in all the challenges around, decided it WAS TIME !!

So I made the blog, that bit was easy.  Making a header !! well that took forever and a day and then when i finally found out how to put it on it was MASSIVE and in the corner ?? what the f&*k is that about ? so I went to my trusted friend Google :) and found this http://arusticlove.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/how-to-center-your-blog-header-in.html this is so idiot proof even i could follow it and bingo i have a header in the right place and size :)

then back to good ole google and found this http://www.ukcraftblog.com/2010/02/starting-blog-easy-tutorial-for.html#.U1lNldJ4ISQ so much information here, which then lead me to adding my first widget http://www.addthis.com/ this was easy to do as well, just fill in your information and it adds it to your blog for you, I like things like this lol

I know my blog is empty at the mo, but I will get there and I will now start showing all the crafty bits I make, the good the bad and the ugly

I hope you come back and let me know how im doing, any comments good or bad I will take on the chin

Have a great evening

Jac x

No comments: